You May Proceed

1:31 AM



So this is going to be a thing for me and V.A.L we also produce beats when we want to and will put them out on our separate soundcloud without any warning. But since I have a blog, I'll post the music through here as well cause I can and to keep you guys updated on the latest releases of course. So for the one above, I just put that out now, its a bit of an experimental, I don't make music in that genre but I know how to, so this is my attempt. I hope I've succeeded in pleasuring your ears. By the way, that cover art is all me of course, gotta take pride in my work after all. Actually, Im going to add the artwork with this post ha.





Oh and the one below is V.A.L latest release as well. Enjoy!

Positive Vibes.















You Might Also Like

0 comments