Live / Laugh / Love / Art / Music

1:00 PM

     I don't believe I ever explain what my headline really meant. Live, laugh, love, art and music. It really explains who I am and what I want my life to consist of. And I’ve been doing a bit of everything behind the meaning of each words. My Twitter has it in the description www.twitter.com/kenzie2dope, my Instagram as well www.instagram.com/kenzie2dope. If anything, those words truly describes me in brief. Though they are self-explanatory, each of them has my own personally meaning to it of course, so here goes…
     
     Live to explore, your area, your belief, your friends and family. Live to find out what it means to live. Live to encounter because with each of them is a story that will forever be remember. I can keep going; some people forget to just live due to so many things to worry about. Just take a moment to exhale and inhale, from there you can start on the journey of appreciation.
        
     Laugh, I swear in life no matter the situation I get into. And I mean that in every way possible, I laugh at it. Just when you think it couldn't happen to you, BOOM! it lands on your front porch. Some of you out there no what I mean; here’s a brief story. My manager has setup a studio session for us. The engineer has a fight with his “baby mommy” and we weren't able to come in. The following week, another session is setup but the engineer car breaks down which lead to another cancelation. When the homie was telling me this on the phone, I couldn't help but laugh. And now when our manager makes another attempt for a session I would bring it up like “yo it’ll be funny if something happens again”. So yeah, just laugh, it won’t be as mad if you laugh at your problems.
         
     Ahh, love, its in the middle for a reason. I call it the equalizer. It balances things out for me. It provides a driving force to live, to laugh, to create art and music. I swear without it, I couldn't do much of anything. But of course it expands, love allows me to feel my deepest desires and bring them alive. Going into details would only expand into an essay, so let's not go there.
         
     And then there was art, my first love. Art provides me the realm to express myself, from my writing to my drawings and paintings it allow me to turn a white canvas into something interesting. As soon as I discover this, I knew that Art was my calling, and from there I wanted to explore all of its aspect. Picked up a pen and started writing about a girl that I liked. She liked my writing but didn’t like me. Turns out it was poetry, sweet and tender words that can fill ones heart with warmth after reading a couple stanza. Add an instrumental and you can see a river start to formulate in its tracks. I don’t ask for too much, those who know me can clarify that in seconds. I’m a simple man who wants to enjoy these aspects that I’ve just pointed out. To Live, to Love, to create Art, and share my Music, this is what I want to get out of my one and only life. And I shall strive to make the best of it and I hope you guys do as well.

     Good day to all of you beautiful people! Positive Vibes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments