Samsung Galaxy S5

11:12 AM

So I got myself a new phone and I freaking love it. Its the Samsung Galaxy S5. It has me taking pictures like a pro. The video quality is great as well, I'll try to post one in the near future. The screen is excellent coming in at 5.1 inches wide, it fits perfectly in my palms. But this is not a review, just wanted to share a few information here and there. In conclusion, the phone is a beast, I'm not a huge phone person but when I find something that's this powerful, better believe I will hang on to it for a very long time.

This thing takes pictures like a boss, I have a few do below. This one was taken in a moving car.

I was walking home from work and snap a picture. The details are so vivid and amazingly stunning.

Moving car as well.

I at least had to sneak in a sky picture in.

You Might Also Like

0 comments