Deja Vu

12:00 PM

You ever get the feeling of witnessing something happen before? For me, its a scenery, its like I've seen this exact moment before. That woman with the legs walking by on her phone, the skater running into the ground after looking back to find her beauty, the woman with the legs. The sun at exactly 85 degree angle, nearing noon with streaks of sun rays throbbing the black tinted window on the second floor of the college class. Yeah this was all too familiar. One moment I'll be there conversing with friends and in between those conversations I get the feeling that this happened before. Its like looking into the future but without you actually noticing it, but what if I did, is it possible for me to alternate the possibilities? Nahhh, I rather not put myself into such predicaments, I watch way to many movies to know what could happen lol. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments