the Internet...

10:26 AM

In the beginning, I had an idea that lasted for less then 30 seconds. But then suddenly it multiplied into a bigger idea, oh yes, you better believe I'm feeling smart at this instance. When I finally sat down and tried to reenact what was happening in my thoughts, it was all a blank canvas... I closed my eyes, gather my hands and balled up my fist when I added some intense vocals, something magical started to happen. At first, nothing happened, but just when I was about to lose focus, I felt the ground under me shook. Wait, you guys are probably thinking I'm taking this out of a DBZ episode, well what if I am? Just let me finish the post, although I was going to finish it with or without your consent. Hell, this is probably the reason why blogs exist, to be almighty and stuff. I really wanted to say sh** but I'll keep the first post tasteful. But who's to say that it wouldn't be tasteful if I added the "S" word. Look at me, not being almighty and stuff; I always had the feeling that somebody is watching your every move so why not make them enjoy what they're watching by being... By being... Yeah, never mind, be who the hell you want, its the internet.

You Might Also Like

2 comments