Positive Vibes

12:02 AM

So the bro Val preaches positive vibes, and I’m totally on broad. You see, its like positive energy that’s manifesting around you and those who you come in contact with. You gotta share the wealth, this is not something you can see but feel. Like religion but I’ll leave that for another topic. As I’m not a religion driven person.

The universe leads you to find likeminded people who you can have an intelligent conversation with. Trust me, its an exciting thing to experience, sadly some people leave their brains out on a limb for it to do whatever it wants, generally like free form dreadlocks. Some people tend to turn away from the weird. You know, the ones that doesn’t follow the rules society has situated upon the mass, the conformity if you must. But in doubt, those are the ones you should keep tight in your circle, square, triangle, however you want to address it.

In fact, such folks surround me; my job only hires these people that is beyond the norm. Well no, that sounds prejudice. I should say during the interview process, they check you out. They don’t want close-minded people working for them. Especially when their fashion is “open minded”. This sounds all weird huh, just search up Urban Outfitters, that should clear things up for you. But any who, giving off positive energy will come back to you in a positive way. In fact, I’m going to make a track promoting this belief and it’s going to be dope. There’s way too much negativity circulating around thus the reason why I stay away from it. The recent Michael Brown case for example, as soon as it happened, I knew from the start, bad energy was going to emerge from it. So I end this post with a quote “Somethings will never change” - Tupac Amaru Shakur


Positive Vibes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments