Overview of Ones Self
12:27 PM
Do I have a problem? At times I would
like to sit back and have an overview of myself. Am I happy? If not, why
aren't you? Its like having a therapy session within your mind. A survey of
some sort if you may. Mind you, these are just floating thoughts that I’m
capturing. I don't think I had any during my glory day (Middle School). I must
have been such a different person, at least I want to think that. Nevertheless,
I believe this overview is a scary thing that we must deal with. We may not
want to face it but at the end of the day, its best that we do. “It makes
things easier” well at least I hope so. I’m probably just rambling on
but I believe I have a good point here, and I won’t be the only person. You
see, asking these question are important, it moves along the process into
becoming a better you.
I’ll
attempt a live session with you guys… now. What do you think is currently
missing? Well that answer is rather easy, I’ll have to say love. I’ve not
been in a relationship for 3 years, yes that is a long time. I had to remember
when it began. But I don’t think much of it, I just linger to be in a
relationship, sharing my life with someone I deem worthy. I’ve ran into a few
girls but I’m still single. Though I’ve met someone who is exactly what I need,
she feels the opposite to my desires. She doesn't want to be in a relationship.
At times it gets confusing due to how we are to each other. But today, I think
I might have laid that to rest, to move on and not to remain in limbo. So
there, I’ve answer the question; a meaningful relationship is missing from my
life.
Well
that wraps up todays entree, good day to all of you beautiful people!



0 comments