Yes… She Acknowledge My Struggles
3:59 PM
I couldn't believe it when she finally told me that she acknowledged what I'm going through. She understands how difficult of a person she can be but for someone to deal with it was going to be challenge that she herself said she wouldn't put up the time to deal with. She asked how I am able to do it. I simply responded "love".
She gave me props for doing so and that she appreciated the fact that I stayed throughout the never ending journey of migraines and mind fuckery that was bestow upon me. I can't lie, there was times when I wanted to say fuck you, I hope you never find love, I'm done. But the moment I met her, I knew she was no ordinary woman and this wasn't going to be a walk through the park, it was more like one of those ninja warrior shows with obstacles that was difficult to get through. Without the proper physic and athleticism you were in no shape to get through the course.
Patience, patience was the key if you wanted to get with a woman like her. The moment I met her, I immediately sense just that from her. So I prepare myself, but of course preparation wasn't going to be enough to aid me, the experience was. It's been a year and here I stand, I'm glad that she knows and understands what I'm going through and it excites her, I'm the first guy who was able to deal with this madness. And it excites me as well, I'm thrilled to see where this ends up going, hopefully it's what I seek…



0 comments