Her Words.. Thy Struggles...
7:30 PM
Could you change my family? Could you change my purpose of being in this family? Could you change my purpose of trying to do something with my life? Could you change the personality of my parents? Could you change how the American system works?
Because it's selfish. I'm relying on you to take me to work after class but you never showed up. I have a few last straws before I'm fired because I'm always late to work. There are plenty of people right now that can easily take my place since they know how to be on time. My sister takes her sweet time with everything, I don't understand why since you're not working or going to school. At least do something right for your younger sister who's trying to have a future and not live like you by the time I'm your age. When I walked the distance of 9.6 miles from my college to my house, I surely didn't need my sister. I was trying to prove to my parents that I can't rely on her at all, it's stressing me out and it's not fair. Problem can be solve if I just get my car but nooooo I have to wait, wait and wait some more. Wait until I'm in the hospital…
I don't know why my mom feels bad now when it was my fault for doing that and with no purpose. And while I was walking, I got very emotional, how could they let that happen to me? What am I doing wrong?! I have to work today and it's difficult to stand. Sighs… My life really sucks right now…

I don't want to rely on somebody that talks to her mom like she talks to her friends, I don't want to be associated with that, if you were to ask me if that's my sister, I'll be shouting "HELL NO". I really can't figure the identity of this sister of mines, she's just living under the same roof as me, sleeping on the living room couch. With no boundaries, no goals to life or anything. I'm tired of hearing the way she speaks to my mom. I blame my parents for not kicking her out in the first place. My mom is too lenient and now there's a monster in the house that she can't be control. All my mom has to do is stop playing her phone, then it will force her to look for a job. All my dad has to do is stop bringing her food, then she'll panic because I know she don't know how to survive on her own. They are babying her too much and she's turning 25 in two weeks. Maybe I don't feel bad at all in the way she talk to her parents, it's their fault. Now they want to try to get her in the right path, I think it's too late, she has a mind of her own and she's not going to listen to her parents. It has to be a guy to do the job. Either her sugar daddies or whatever they are, it's too many I lost count. One of them will have to show her that if you want a good man then it comes with respecting your parents first. I really don't have time for this shenanigans but there's no way out.
I don't mind living like my sister, where she don't have to stress for school or work. Just wake up, watch TV, eat, and sleep. I kind of miss that life but I won't allow myself to live that way, especially at this age. She's living comfortable and it's their fault, but why do I have to suffering?



0 comments