Re-encouragement
10:37 PMThere was never going to be a us to begin with, I notice it after a while. "But you have to stay positive" that's what I'll tell myself… Then you reminded me earlier "It's been a year and so far nothing right." That is a mere understatement, it's been a year and so far I understand you a lot better than when we first started talking. I felt your struggles and learned/learning to help you coup with it. That wouldn't have been possible around the same time last year. We have shared plenty of moments that wasn't foreseen at first sight. This is no white flag, this is re-encouragement. I have to be the one to do it, it seems like you wouldn't dare lay a hand to help out (EGO). It's as you say, you have somewhere to go and so do I. Of course, but if you want someone, they'll try no matter the obstacles, why settle for something easy and given when you can work hard towards a migraine and difficulties because towards the end, the feeling of obtaining what you've wanted will forever leave an imprint in the heart.



0 comments