"when I feel like rappin"
4:04 PMJust uploaded this yesterday out of the blue, sorta. I opened up the daw I alway use.. I won't tell you what I use but the fact is out there somewhere. So yeah, I opened it up and went into my recored project file and was just taking a curious browse because I haven't opened that file up for awhile; I saw some old files as you can imagine and was like "oohhh shit". Load everything up and took a listen, ahh the dope-ness couldn't be more present man. It was sweet, so I figure why not gather them up and turn these unreleased to releases. So BANG! "when I feel like rappin" was created. I can even remember the time and thoughts I had when I created each tracks. The productions are from my favorite producers, much respect to those guys. And of course, you can get it for FREE!
Peace..



0 comments