Rand? Maybe.. Hope

1:23 AM

Welcome my readers, I hope all is well with you guys. As for me, I’m still creating art and living. Currently I’m listing to a new discovery I ran into not too long ago. Eileen Syrop, a singer from the Bay Area. She has a lovely voice and so she’ll help me conduct this entree while she patrols my background with her project "Orient EP". 
So I really don't have anything to talk about to be Frank with you. Oh.. I’m working on a project where I’m trying to include other artist on my production. Who knew it’ll be so difficult to find decent artist that’ll actually reply to your messages. I mean why the hell do you make music if you’re not trying to network with other people. Like its crazy what a little buzz would do to a person. Yeah I know you won’t be able to respond to everybody but you’re still in the starting out phase. Still rolling on a bunch of free time man… I just noticed this turned into a rant lol. GOOD, I think its well deserved too. 
But I also do understand that every artist is different and doesn’t do it for the same reasons. In my case, I have many driving forces but at this moment, its to keep me going. Things has been really fucked up lately. Making the music that I create is keeping me sane. Its keeping me calm and collective man. Like if I wasn't doing it, I would speak upon my art as I do to my music though I haven't been creating much art. I have to get back to that immediately and I will. I would set up daily challenges but I never did operated as such. I'm a "feeling" type of guy. I love to feel my way around things, like everything has to be right for me to create. I'm pretty sure someone out there can agree with me haha. But that'll be all from me. 


Peace

You Might Also Like

0 comments