Sunday Thoughts

5:53 PM

I have a clear mind, not fumbling over stress and it's a damn good feeling. Those who have reach this state of mind truly knows this feeling. In my circle, things are good, no problems, everyone is working to be in a better predicament. But outside this circle of family, I can't say the same. There's always something happening and lately it's been the race issues that just won't go away. In fact, it's something that will linger in existence no matter how far things has come. But there is hope... I've been lucky enough to meet open-minded people who can care less about another's complexion. And those are the ones I tend to keep around me. I've mention this before; when will the people take this route. Sure I've experience such an issue but I kept it moving. There wasn't anytime to pause and think on it really. I have places to go, people to meet and bills to be paid. You're only granted one life, make great use of it. Hence the title of my blog, its all about that.

#PositiveVibes

You Might Also Like

0 comments