Random Thought
2:28 PM
I told myself that I’ll keep writing no matter what, it's a way to keep progress on ones self. And there’s plenty to be stoked about. Its like you learn more about yourself than if you were to write an essay about yourself. A one shot attempt instead of a “diary”. I think everyone should have something similar to that fashion. My college professor said that its good to keep it around. A great way to record progress, an event, an interest into something unexpected, etc. Hence some of the reasons why I try to keep up with my diary. Its funny how after some time has passed, I would look back and read some of the entrees. I was such a lover boy yo, like the whole week would be about a girl and maybe be one day would be about myself and tribulations. What a reality check, but this is true. I would put woman of interest in front of any needs I may have. Talk about a random thought, when my post are not well thought of, you’ll get this. Probably should do it more often, well thats if time allows me to. Cause that’s what its all about now, the time to have fun, work, meet people or relax. We are all so caught up with the business that it leaves no time for personal enjoyment. But than of course people live this lifestyle and I can see how. I sometimes slip between it when I’m not aware that I’m doing it. Guess my mentality and age is coming into contact with each other huh.
#Positive Vibes



0 comments