Different Style

8:18 PM











What’s up people,
I hope all is well, I figure I drop by the site and drop a nuke. Ha nuke, remember those back in the Call of Duty days, though I never got them, I just thought they were an interesting distraction. Like how it distract me from today’s topic. Well, actually there isn't any topic, its just me typing away with my mind. Like literally, I opened up Pages on my Mac and started typing away *chuckles*. What if most people wrote essays like this, it doesn't have to be constructive or anything, you just say what’s on your mind. Of course the proper usage of grammar still applies, wait, I just had a nearly 30 second pause there. Like I was running out of shit, I mean things to say. You saw what I did there, I didn't hit the infamous backspace button because there isn't any in real life so why should I apply it in this style of writing. You have to stay honest, yeah I just had another pause, I clearly didn't know where that was heading. But any who, feel free to hit me up if you wanna talk, I’m interested to see if people actually read or look at this blog. I just had a thought, this can be my other time capsule. Once you create a social media, your time capsule has commence on its journey to save all the data that you allow it to. Yeah this is getting a bit wordy, too much words can scare away the people. Well that’ll be it for me, you guys take care and hit me up. twitter.com/kenzie2dope 
PS I hope you guys use Twitter, its one of the best way to get ahold of me, I’ll mention the other way some other time.

-Positive Vibes

You Might Also Like

0 comments