Hello

5:08 PM


     So its been awhile since I last posted, trust me, I have my reasons. I’ve been… well lets use the word “disconnected.” With what you might ask? The internet, I attend school online and I currently have no access to the internet -_- very bad combination I’ll inform you. But with this weird determination I’ve picked up, I’ve been able to keep up with my class work.

     Along the way I so picked up Destiny which I preorder like in November of last year. Still haven't been ago to pop it in and play it but I’m willing to wait. I’m not to crazy about it at all though I hear great things about it. Got some sweet gear at the midnight launch release. But the game I currently hype for is Shadow of Mordor. I’ve nearly watched every video on it thus far, to the point that I feel like I’ve played the game before. I just know my experience with it is going to be awesome. It finally comes out next week so I can’t wait. In the meanwhile, I’ll keep you guys posted on my status and stuff yeah… Later. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments