an Entree
9:23 PM
Life? Does one care to question it and
see what happens? Maybe nothing will come out of it if you were to. It’ll
probably continue to go un-answered. Not my problem, I just want to live it up,
is that too much to ask for? No of course not, its what everyone lingers for,
well at least that’s what I hope they do. But than again, it’s all about you or
should I say me. This is still not random enough, though I don’t feel like I’m
a random person. If she was to see this, she’ll definitely say otherwise. Ahh,
this leads me to this, why does it always come down to a girl? No matter how
hard we men try to fight it, she’ll 95% of the time be the only one who can
really save you from… you. So much power, I hope they realize how much of it
they really have. Alright, off to another topic, I swear they just come flying
in while I ramble on; this writing I’m doing is something I left behind in my
first year of community college. Journal entrees, at first I did them just for
the grades but like most things I do just for the grades, I start to gain
interest in them. So I move onto the next phrase by taking them seriously. I
start to notice a pattern that was occurring in my entrees. The topic was about
her; most of them were about her. I wish I still had the journals to go back
and read them. While I’m currently typing this, I don’t have the journals with me;
well I haven’t looked for them in a long time so they can still be in my possession
somewhere. But I get the feeling that I throw them out while I was rearranging
my room some time ago. I do that a lot. I reached the end of my resurrection,
lets so how long I could continue to enter an entree.



0 comments